Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Into town

Today was pretty chilly, but a few of us decided to go into downtown Prague. We first went to Bohemian Bagel and had great food and more importantly FREE refills. After that we saw a cool Salvador Dali exhibit in an art gallery. We also saw some really cool glass work. Brett and Scotty then took Ashley and I to the Charles Bridge where we saw some really old statues of Saints. Overall we had a great time! There are also some pictures we will post soon!(pictures, see "Group Trip")
-Caroline

1 comment:

Mom Ranagan said...

Wow, I am so happy you are blogging. Having been in Atlanta taking care of my mother the last 10 days, I was disappointed that I did not have a chance to wish you, Ashley, Ricky and Casey "good luck." It would seem from your comment, that all is well and you are enjoying yourselves. I will look forward to your observations and comments and hope you have a Terrific time. xoxoxo Mom Ranagan