Saturday, July 14, 2007

Kayak in the Final

It almost seemed as if we would be shut out of the final. Anyone who has been to Augsburg knows that you have to stay on top of the judging there. When our C-2 came down they were not sure which gates they hit, they just assumed 3 were hit. That was resolved and so was Parsons bogus touch, launching him just inside the final. Maybe if the team bugs him enough he will actually give a first hand account on one of his races for the blog. In fact, why don't people click that little comment button and let Scotty know that you would love to here from him, or anyone else for that matter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

please Scotty share you secrets of success with us common folk, you are our hero

Anonymous said...

Austin,

I wouldn't expect it. I just read an interesting article in Le Oignon International, titled: "Scott Parsons to Move Into the Basement of a Basement Apartment in Brookmont." The quote I recall from the article was Scottie saying, "A regular basement just didn't allow the reclusiveness I needed, so I'm moving downstairs. Now I'm two floors underground." It was an interesting article. If I had more coffee, I could probably remember more. Anyway, good luck over there.

Alden (known Brookmont recluse)