Saturday, July 21, 2007

Snittest of Them All

In the past, the snittest of them all award has been given to the person with the most snits during the racing season. Sometimes one snit trumps all if, the snit is spectacular enough to spur conversations weeks or years later. Some accept this award graciously with a smile. Yet others politic last minute hoping voters will reconsider. No longer will we reminisce about past snits. I proudly introduce the "Snittest Poll." Please, if you witness a worthy candidate, show them respect by giving them your vote.

5 comments:

Jim Wade said...

What about adding some video so that people not on the trips can have something to go by? I know that may bias things since not all the best snits are on video, but at least it would be entertaining...

Caroline Queen said...

Video would be great! too bad we missed that one of jim in tacen....

Anonymous said...

I give my vote to Tad Dennis for a spectacular performance a couple years ago at Dickerson. Tad snit during a mediocre full run, and puntuated it by axe chopping his paddle through the deck of a rather new boat.
Well done Tad!

Jim Wade said...

As well as I remember that one of Tads (it was rather good) I have to say that it is probably not eligable. And I'm only three votes out of 1st!!! Maybe
I can get that video of mine in Tacen; it was a good'n

Anonymous said...

My vote stays! However, I would be ticked pink by some video of the ELIGIBLE snits